Friday, September 30, 2011

Blurry

The last week is an incredible blur in my head. Got home last night, but have spent most of the last few days sleeping. Feeling much better now after some family time and not being in hospital. Been a very intense week. Very strange. Very... Very. I feel exhausted, like I've been beaten up physically emotionally and psychologically, leaving me all bruised and tense. However after a good meal and listening to dad play guitar and flicking through photos with mum and mad I'm regaining my hold on reality.

It really is the little things in life that make all the difference.

Anyway, I am home and slowly recovering from my week of intense pain, narcotics and chemotherapy. Looking forward to getting back into the world and being with people I love outside of a hospital.

Hoping everyone out there is well and good x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, I am so pleased that you are at home and feeling more comfortable. That C3 was a wretched setback that you certainly didn't need. Hopefully there will be no more of those shockers. I am amazed at your constantly excellent attitude...keep it up. We have all been thinking of you and hoping for good results. Love to everyone always...Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi katie great to hear that you are home again it sounds like it has been a really tough couple of weeks. We really admire your attitude, you are an inspiration. Planning to come around and drop in soon for a visit if you are up to it. What sort of cake do you like?? Love from us here in o'connor Mary-Lou Bruce Evie and Tom xx

    ReplyDelete