Friday, September 2, 2011

Awake-ish-er

Not feeling too bad at all right now, in fact I jut recorded a short and very unattractive vlog on my iPhone, only to discoverit is beyond me right now k work out how to get it on the Internet. Gist is:

- morphine and pain buster to e removed tomorrow and replaced with oxycontin pills
- top drain tube in lung to be removed tomorrow
- been able to walk to toilets and doing short halls today, coughing and breathing deep and stuff
- room mate turned on tv this morn at 4 50am. If she does it again tonight... I will explode.
-local abaesthetic/painbuster causes numbness around middle, while morphine causes itchiness . these two things combined = horrendous and surreal discomfort.
- lots of people remember me from last time.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're doing okay - wonderful to hear it from you personally :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see a post from you :)
    and I've been following the updates thanks to your family, so good it all went well *lots of virtual hugs*
    (galactic star from Tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your (inconsiderate) room mate has not turned her TV on pre-dawn again. The thought of you exploding is not pretty. Apart from that, you need your r&r more than anything right now. Here's to more good news as days go by. Aunt Bet phoned me after she had spoken to Doug to give me the latest. All good. Lots of love and best vibes ... Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete