Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On that note...

After the below rant it strikes me I should also say something about how I am. I am not nearly as nauseas anymore, but still so tired. I have a new sympathy for friends and acquaintances with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome- its exhausting being too exhausted to do anything for yourself. Ventured out with the family to see Paul today which was fun but people are so loud and they smell.

There was an oddly large amount of hair on my pillow this morning. So, that part has begun. I think I'l have to shave it off before it falls out too much its too depressing watching it go.

Before I start seeing you all... I have to tell you. I am now extremely sensitive to smell. I BEG YOU DO NOT wear perfume or smellable deodorants or aftershave if you are planning to come near me. Please. With sugar on top. OR those horrific dry hand washy soaps they have. Especially the ones they have in hospitals. They make me hate the world. And throw up.

But yeah I think maybe friday I will be up to social stuff. And I think I am planning on watching gone with the wind, with FRIENDS for the first time. because if people wont do it when I have cancer then they never will. ...Maybe I shouldn't rant about the badness of the idea of cancer and then shamelessly use it to guilt my friends into doing what I want. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Having no hair was awful in the beginning but now i have some really nice wigs i can wear. They look very real and no one even knows its fake. :) good luck through all your treatment I'm experiencing the same kind of thing now with AML leukaemia.

    ReplyDelete