Saturday, August 6, 2011

Waiting

Just sitting waiting for some friends to arrive- the day plan is the new My Little Pony which is apparently quite amusing and pizza. Not at all a bad plan for the day before chemo!

Not feeling too bad about this round- feeling fairly accepting of the situation. Besides, each extra round now is one less I have to do after surgery, its not like I'm having more than I otherwise would have. It'l be a week, a horrible horrible week, but then it'l be over and then I can have my dinner party and stuff.

Its a beautiful day in town today- blue sky with a few fluffy clouds and plenty of sunshine. Trees and plants are being tricked into thinking its spring so there are a few blossoms out already. The forecast for most of next week is wet and cold, which is good. Nice weather during chemo feels like some sort of cruel taunt of nature!

Managed to be interested and read a lot during this past week, feels nice to have an active brain.

1 comment: